Automatic External Defibrillators like the ones you can purchase in our online store are small computerised devices that analyse your heart rhythms to provide a shock automatically. They only activate when necessary, eliminating the risk of a user error. They can be used anywhere by anyone to administer a life-saving shock with audio and visual prompts to guide first responders through the necessary steps.
As a not for profit, we have done the research for you seeking out the best two defibrillator units on the market, designed to give you the best chance of success.
The Powerheart G5 AED is easy to use, reliable and technologically advanced, giving everyone the confidence to respond in an emergency. The 8 year warranty includes replacement pads and batteries with a 7 year service and replacement program FREE of CHARGE! We replace the pads and batteries for you in that time – not you.
The ZOLL unit features a unique CPR feedback tool that monitors CPR quality, as well as audio and visual prompts to help you rescue and resuscitate. The 7 year warranty covers both hardware and software.
- Our units are “rescue ready” all the time as the AED’s automatically self-test daily, weekly and monthly – its ready at any time to save a life!
- With our units, their advanced technology does not require an ongoing maintenance program – we check in yearly to make sure contact details are correct; if there are other training or first aid needs we can support them, but the defibrillator purchase is a one off cost;
- The devices ensure defibrillation occurs only when needed and tapers the shock to the size of the patient. No push button;
- When in use the AED units are a simple, safe and easy to operate with loud clear voice prompts;
- If the unit is used, it stays at the location in the case of another emergency and if advised we send immediately the replacement pads. Therefore, being always rescue ready and;
- Our packages include face-to-face training to ensure anyone knows how to use your new life-saving tool.
Protect your team mates, colleagues, friends, and loved ones with these industry leading Automatic External Defibrillators!
Speak to the team at Defib For Life today on 1300 880 309. We’re here to help!